Upcoming Shows not showing up in DVR
whobrien

I recently upgraded to the Quantum DVR service. When I pull up a show in my DVR and go to look for "Upcoming Shows," nothing shows up, even though when searching through the Guide, I can see there are several upcoming shows in the next week or so. Has this happened to anyone else? 

0 Likes
Re: Upcoming Shows not showing up in DVR
kschles
Enthusiast - Level 3

Since the last Quantum software update, this problem is happening to a lot of folks. It is annoying and unforgiveable. Some people who contacted Verizon were told that the issue would be fixed in a future software update. The update was supposed to be issued in early May. Then the strike happened. Now there is no date for the release of the next update.  I thought about calling Verizon just to complain, but with the ongoing strike I can't imagine anyone would care. 

I generally like like the Quantum service, but this bug is unacceptable. Some folks who contacted Verizon to complain were issued credits. I'd rather have a system that works. I'm not sure how long I'm willing to live with the current situation until I start investigating Comcast and Directv options.

0 Likes
Re: Upcoming Shows not showing up in DVR
whobrien

Ah, thank you. It's good to know this is a known issue. I spent 90 minutes on a frustrating chat and still couldn't get an answer from the agent. I am supposedly expecting a call from the video server department later today. 

0 Likes