Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

Upcoming Shows not showing up in DVR

whobrien
Contributor
Contributor

Upcoming Shows not showing up in DVR

Message 1 of 3
(921 Views)

I recently upgraded to the Quantum DVR service. When I pull up a show in my DVR and go to look for "Upcoming Shows," nothing shows up, even though when searching through the Guide, I can see there are several upcoming shows in the next week or so. Has this happened to anyone else? 

2 REPLIES 2
KSC
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: Upcoming Shows not showing up in DVR

Message 2 of 3
(889 Views)

Since the last Quantum software update, this problem is happening to a lot of folks. It is annoying and unforgiveable. Some people who contacted Verizon were told that the issue would be fixed in a future software update. The update was supposed to be issued in early May. Then the strike happened. Now there is no date for the release of the next update.  I thought about calling Verizon just to complain, but with the ongoing strike I can't imagine anyone would care. 

I generally like like the Quantum service, but this bug is unacceptable. Some folks who contacted Verizon to complain were issued credits. I'd rather have a system that works. I'm not sure how long I'm willing to live with the current situation until I start investigating Comcast and Directv options.

whobrien
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Upcoming Shows not showing up in DVR

Message 3 of 3
(877 Views)

Ah, thank you. It's good to know this is a known issue. I spent 90 minutes on a frustrating chat and still couldn't get an answer from the agent. I am supposedly expecting a call from the video server department later today. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title