Upgrade to Quantum Router and Fios TV One in Stages
pcnerd
Contributor - Level 3

OK.

I have 2 "Q" settop boxes & the Actiontec router, Rev. I.

I want to upgrade to the Quantum router & the TV Ones. I suppose that I can do the upgrade in stages. I suppose that the Quantum router works with the "Q" settop boxes, doesn't it?

0 Likes
Re: Does FIOS STB support 21:9?
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes. Quantum router works with all current and previous set-top boxes. 

pcnerd
Contributor - Level 3

YAY! Excellent!

I assumed that the quantum router works with my current set top box.

0 Likes
pcnerd
Contributor - Level 3

Even though Verizon still supports the Actiontec, I suppose that an Actiontec router would be replaced with a quantum router if the Actiontec failed, right?

My sister recently had technical problems with the ONT after a thunderstorm & she asked the tech if her Actiontec Rev C. could be replaced with an Actiontec Rev. I. The Verizon tech told her that the techs don't carry Actiontec routers in the truck, just the quantum routers.

0 Likes
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

@pcnerd wrote:

Even though Verizon still supports the Actiontec, I suppose that an Actiontec router would be replaced with a quantum router if the Actiontec failed, right?

My sister recently had technical problems with the ONT after a thunderstorm & she asked the tech if her Actiontec Rev C. could be replaced with an Actiontec Rev. I. The Verizon tech told her that the techs don't carry Actiontec routers in the truck, just the quantum routers.

That may be the case, but they would probably be able to ship one out if she calls up. 

0 Likes