Upgraded DVR, can't remove old DVR from FIOS App?
drvguy

Upgraded my FIOS DVR to a new model. Easy and it shows up in the FIOS iPhone app. Unplugged old DVR and sent it back to Verizon, but the old DVR still shows up in the App as an option. How to I remove it from the DVR listing on the app or on the Verizon on line listing?

0 Likes
Re: Upgraded DVR, can't remove old DVR from FIOS App?
22Becca22
Contributor - Level 3

@drvguy wrote:

Upgraded my FIOS DVR to a new model. Easy and it shows up in the FIOS iPhone app. Unplugged old DVR and sent it back to Verizon, but the old DVR still shows up in the App as an option. How to I remove it from the DVR listing on the app or on the Verizon on line listing?

Hello,

Have you tried:

1) deleting and reinstalling both the 'My FIOS App' and 'FiOS Remote' App (actually any Verizon-related app for the iPhone)... this is because when you go to the 'Manage My DVR' section of the 'My FiOS' app, it brings you to the FiOS Remote.

2) when you click on 'Manage My DVR', on the top right do you see the DVR location/name?  Does it list two DVRs or just one?  If two, can you uncheck the DVR that is no longer in use?

3) From your FiOS TV Remote, go to Menu -- Settings -- FiOS TV Remote DVR -- Mobile Phone Access 

If all else fails, try contacting Verizon's Technical Support via live chat via verizon.com/contactus or by calling 1-888-553-1555.

Hope this helps!

0 Likes