Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
To the best of my knowledge Verizon does not buy refurbished or used equipment. However when equipment breaks or customers cancel service, the equipment comes back in, is checked out and/or repaired as necessary, and then goes out to customers again. These things are simply too expensive to toss out unless they have reached end of life, or are not economically repairable.
It is a safe bet that any customer getting a 6416 DVR is getting one that has seen a good deal of prior service, and at this point I doubt there are any new 7216's in inventory. If you are gettinga Cisco or 7232, odds are you are getting new equipment, otherwise it is almost certainly refurbished/repaired by Verizon after being returned from a customer.