Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Can I use a USB storage device to move my recorded programs to it and free up space on my DVR?
Asked and answered a zillion times on these boards. NO, NO, and NO.
The USB port is not active, and never will be. eSATA expansion will be available at some time in the future but will be tied to the DVR for copy protection reasons.
Search is your friend and should be used first to see if your question has already been answered.
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
You have to log into tv central and then try that link, it is working for me today, I put in a request, don't know how long it will take to get obviously, but you can make the request today.
Coming Soon! Verizon FiOS DVR Storage Expansion Can't get enough of your FiOS DVR? Pretty soon, you'll have the chance to get even more! That is, more DVR storage space so you can record more of your favorite movies and shows.
We're currently in the process of developing options to increase your existing DVR storage capacity, which will be ready early next year.
If you want to be updated when these options become available in your area, please fill out the information below.
Yes, please contact me as expanded FiOS DVR storage options are available. I understand there is no obligation at this time and that I will be contacted with packages, pricing, and terms as soon as they are available. Please contact me at:
As stated earlier, USB will not be used, it's too slow. Esata will be used instead.
as stated by a vz rep on another forum
eSATA DVR expanders (WD will probably be preferred) will work once the eSATA port becomes active - you can't just plug in any hard drive...And the DVR expander will be limited to 1TB.
Esata is going to be active with Verizon UPDATE 1.9 currently everyone is on 1.8 and 1.9 is rumored to begin rolling out shortly, I would expect over the next few months.