V52 TiVo Errors on Specific Channels
wildcat07
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a TIVO Roamio and Mini with a Verizon CableCard.  All of my channels work except for two HD channels - The Weather Channel and USA.  I get a V52 (no signal) error when tuning to either of them.  When I go to the TIVO diagnostics, it says there is no Signal Lock.  The funny thing is the SD version of USA Network works fine, and the HD version was working again for a time.  Any suggestions on how to fix?

0 Likes
Re: V52 TiVo Errors on Specific Channels
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I would think there is either a signal issue with your in house coax or ont. Or maybe verizon recently changed the frequency to those channels. If that's the case the will have to reinitialize the cable card. When you tune to those channels does the tivo give you the MHz? I can look in my stb diagnostics to see if they are the same frequency to rule out verizon changing the frequency. 

wildcat07
Enthusiast - Level 2

I do get a frequency. For 611 (TWC) it is 231000 KHz. I should also note the modulation toggles between QAM 64 and QAM 256 every few seconds.

Channel 550 (USA) is at 135000 KHz, with the same toggling of modulation.

0 Likes
wildcat07
Enthusiast - Level 2

Update: Verizon replaced the CableCARD.  However, it did not fix the issue and actually caused me to lose another channel (this time a "Channel Not Authorized" message) that I know I get with my package.  Verizon is now blaming the TiVo box, which doesn't make much sense given the issue is isolated to a few channels.  Any suggestions to get Verizon to escalate their review of my case?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi wildcat07,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes