Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I recently got FiOS service and hooked my VCR up as indicated on the Verizon website. When I plugged the video cable (yellow) from the TV to the VCR, the TV reception was very fuzzy, however I could record (fuzzily). A friend suggested that I try an S-video cable, but my VCR does not have one. I would like to know if people think it is best to buy a VCR with an s-video port, upgrade to a Verizon DVR, buy a VCR/DVR combination (I'm not sure if this would work any better), or do something else. Thank you very much. Nancy