VMS1100 with HDMI Splitter
tdrane

I am having FiOS Quantum TV service installed in two weeks. The answer to this question will determine as to whether I cancel my order. I have searched the internet for an answer to this question to no avail.

Can the HDMI output of the VMS1100 be sent to an HDMI 1-in 2-out splitter and have both video and audio present on the two connected devices.

I currently have Dish Network with a 722K receiver. Using a splitter,  I connect one TV in the room with the receiver and a second TV located in a bedroom using using HDMI over CAT6 sen/receive units. This system works well for me as I am the only occupant of the home.

It is my hope that the VMS1100 will allow me the same capabilities.

0 Likes
Re: VMS1100 with HDMI Splitter
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes