VOD_147
goodtwin315
Enthusiast - Level 2

I keep getting an error. we are temporary unable to process your request vod_147 I chatted with someone 2 days ago on chat and they could not fix it after a few reboots and other fun things. Anyone help me out with this?

0 Likes
Re: VOD_147
Hubrisnxs
Legend

this is a known issue in the pa and ny area, and needs an escelation to a tier two network tech,  so you may want to call 888-553 1555, or try to wait it out.

0 Likes
calF2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had this error for over a week now.

I just discovered that VOD does not seem to currently work if you IP address range is not the default of 192.168.1.1.

I changed mine to 172.16.1.1, so I could VPN into work.

I change to the default IP range, rebooted my set-top boxes and now everything works fine.

0 Likes
nickrt80

I had the same issue, as soon as I changed my DHCP scope to 192.168.1.0/24 it worked fine again.  like magic 🙂

0 Likes
Cyr

I have been having the same VOD_147 issue for about 2 weeks.  I tried to be patient and "Try again later", but finally called support last weekend.  I have spoken with them almost everyday since.  I keep getting a new support person, who has to start over with the issue, a new commitment date and a another promise of a call back.  Unfortunately, they tell me each time that they called the same wrong number even though I have repeatedly asked them to correct it and was assured that they had.

Again, tonight I am waiting for a call that was supposed to happen about an hour ago. I have no confidence that it will happen. That promise followed yet another resolution commitment time of 5 1/2 hours ago. Still no fix.  I'm really starting to think about going to another provider simply because of the extremely poor customer support.  I'm tired of sitting around waiting for a phone call that never happens. I've spent over 5 hours on the phone trying to get my Video on Demand working. They tell me it's a known problem that needs to be fixed on an account by account basis. But, so far, my account does not appear to be a priority.

I am going to try the IP address change that was recommended on this board. Sounds like all of you have been able to do something that the verizon support team hasn't been able to do. Wish me luck! I certainly haven't had much luck with the Verizon team!!!!!

Sorry, had to vent my frustrations.   Thanks for your input.

Peggy

0 Likes
vzjersey

I have started receiving this error when I try to watch any of the free VOD programs.

I never changed my IP range, it is still 192.168.1.x

I reset the router and upnplugged the coax (that is what one of the reps told me to do over chat).  For a few days it started working again. Not sure if it was the above action but it started working about an hour after doing the above.

Now it is back.

Is there anything else that can be done other than resetting the router and unplugging coax cables?

0 Likes