VOD_278 Error Message
HLaudo

I'm trying to rent an HD movie on VOD and it keeps giving me this error message:  VOD_278. Has anyone seen this or know what it means?

0 Likes
Re: VOD_278 Error Message
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Thats a subscription error. That movie you are trying to watch may be in a premium subscription folder needing subscription to a certain channel to watch. Even if doing a movie search, it can pull it from those folders. If the price is 0 dollars and this is happening, thats exactly whats going on. If the movie costs money to watch and you get this error, its something we have to fix. Please send me a private message if it s the latter of the two.

0 Likes
Re: VOD_278 Error Message
goldfinger1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had VOD_278 error when renting VOD.  After 9 tech support calls (2 of which Verizon initiated) from 7/8 to 7/23 I'm operational again.  It turns out I could watch free VOD and rent VOD so long as it wasn't FlexView.  All the new movies, however, are FlexView.  I would also get VOD_207 when trying to bookmark a FlexView movie.  I finely hit a call rep named Larry that new the right department to call.  He said he would call Monday when they were available.  Sure enough Monday night I watched the FlexMovie I wanted to see.  Git-R-Done Larry.

0 Likes