VOD 309???
mvener10

I've ordered videos on demand before and reciently I've had the error 8632, VOD309 pop up saying I dont have enough credits. I call customer service and they say I have an available 300 dollar ballance but me limit to use is set at .01 cent. She was not able to do anything and refered me to user services. I figured this would have a parental setting on the fios web site but nothing under settings. Havent been happy with a number of other things lately, please help!

0 Likes
Re: VOD 309???
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

This does have to be changed through User Services. Its not a parental control that was set. It's an account setting that can only be changed by them. If you have not contacted them yet and still need help, please send me a private message.

0 Likes
jcarr86

This is also a recurring problem of mine, to the point where I dont even invite people over anymore to watch UFC despite the fact that I used to love handing over 60 dollars a month to do so.  I spoke to different areas of customer service for 5 hours one night to get it fixed and not one of them had any clue how to do so.  This particular incident happended months ago.  As of the last few days, I can't order movies either with the same ridiculous error message except this time I literally cant get a person on the phone, not that I'd expect the person to answer to be competent or anything. 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

jcarr86, 

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Adam_VZ
Contributor - Level 2

jcarr,

We'll need to see the account to be sure of what has happened here, but this does sound like a similar issue to the OP.  There are multiple things that can drive this error message but these are all account-specific issues.  I'm sending you a PM to get some details.

-adam

0 Likes
jphankins

I spoke with an agent tonight that first gave me a disconnected phone number, then corrected it by calling me (with a bad phone connection where I couldn't hear her), then told me she could conference call me to the right number, which is closed until Monday.

Can I get some help with this VOD_309 issue? I've never had it before in my four years with Verizon.

0 Likes
Jarrad27

What does it take to resolve this issue? I have restarted my router and set top box and it doesn't do the trick. I have tried to chat with and call customer service and cannot get anywhere. At this point I'll be going back to Comcast. 

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Jarrad27,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the board that best matches the subject of your message. Thanks!

0 Likes