VOD_312 error while trying to rent FlexView movie.
goldfinger1
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I try to rent a Flexview movie I get a VOD_312 error.  If I try to bookmark it I get a VOD_207.  I can rent non-Flexview movies just fine.  I've gone through this same thing before, but it was a VOD_278 error.  After 9 tech calls and needlessly exchanged my box, a rep named Larry knew the right department to call.  He couldn't do so until Monday.  Come Monday I could rent Flexview movies.  Thanks Larry.  That fiasco went from 7/8 to 7/23.  Several reps assured me its nothing on my end.  Can someone fix this please?

Also, why doesn't Verizon's FAQ or self help guidance have a list of error codes and what to do.  Just an idea.  If you're going to have a bunch of numbered messages, at least 312 of them, then people have no resort but to call.  By the way, the reps don't know or won't admit what these codes mean either.

Forgive me for sounding irritated, but I am.

0 Likes
Re: VOD_312 error while trying to rent FlexView movie.
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Thats a great idea! This would be a perfect candidate for the Verizon Idea Exchange. Please search on the idea exchange and cast your vote. There may be another member who made the same suggestion. If not, please add a new idea so your fellow community members can comment and vote on your suggestion. http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-Idea-Exchange/ct-p/ideaexchange . The Verizon Idea Exchange is there for you to submit your ideas and suggestions to Verizon so that we can consider them as we innovate our products and services.

0 Likes