VOD Error 191
Ludda

How can i fix this error? ive had this problem for over 3 years,ive contacted support quite a few times over the years.no luck getting it fixed.ive done everything from replacing all my STB's all new cable runs,also have a Rev. I router 75/35 internet,SNR value 38.i pay around $240 a month to not to be able to watch VOD from all the movie packages i pay for,its getting real old.From Irving TX.also my STB'S freeze alot now to a black screen with MRDVR 3 STB's package.when i get the 191 error it seems my ONT drops connection i also lose phone for a minute or 2.

Thanks Mike.

0 Likes
Re: VOD Error 191
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry to hear about the troubles with your service. I have copied your post to our private support board so we can get more information from you regarding your account. Please refer all correspondences to there.

0 Likes
Status changed to: Resolved
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response. Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you. Tonya C.

0 Likes
rick3211
Enthusiast - Level 1

If your router is plugged into a power strip, remove it from the strip and plug it directly into the wall outlet. It seems that certain devices receive interference from the strip that causes these issues. It worked for me, instantly.

mikenoeljimenez

I am having the same problem - but only in the last two months or so. We try to watch a movie from VOD from a channel I am subscribed to (which is just about all of them) and some time during the movie (yesterday it was 60 minutes into a 90 minute movie) it stops, goes to a black screen, and then gives me this stupid 191 error.

Then, it forgets that I just sat through 60 minutes of the movie, and I have to fast forward (at only 2x) to get back to where I was!

I spend hundreds of dollars a month for this?

I want to be able to watch VOD without spending half the time fast forwarding back to where I was a minute ago...

Two days ago, we had to fast forward 3 times while trying to watch a movie - especially annoying when 2 hours into a 2:15 movie...

Please FIX it, or tell me how to do it myself!

0 Likes
Ludda

Hi i still have the same problems.could i get this reopened,also how do i access this private message board?

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

@Ludda wrote:

Hi i still have the same problems.could i get this reopened,also how do i access this private message board?

Click on your forum username to go to your profile.  The link to your support case will be in the middle of the profile page under the heading "My Support Cases"

0 Likes
Ludda

Thank you.

0 Likes
jdw2303

So...how was it resolved? I've had the error for the past few weeks too. What's annoying is, I can play any new 'Free' stuff but nothing from my library, which is what i paid for. I bought both the SD and HD version of two movies as rentals and purchases and none of them work. Today was planned to be a relaxing movie day and its turned out to be a complete pain in the **bleep**.

0 Likes
Ludda

No it hasn't,i tired the isolate from power strip it seems it helped but still having same problems.Smiley Mad

0 Likes