VOD Issues
tgkn1ght

Having issues with our VOD on all three TVs.  The picture and sound is choppy.  It is so bad that you can't watch anything.  I looked online and Verizon said that VoIP can cause issues, so I disconnected it, reset the router, but still have the problem.  I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the router, but not sure how to fix it.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: VOD Issues
theparanorm

I have had the same issues for 3 months. Get the run around when asking for support. Had 3 visits from tech support and nothing ever comes of it. I have 3 PC's online, 1 HD DVR TV with the VOD that has not been used since day 1, and 2 other TV's.

Not happy that we can not use VOD on our primary big-screen. Love some insight... Smiley Sad

0 Likes
tgkn1ght

I have tried everything I've seen listed on the boards short of replacing my boxes.  I have unplugged all the boxes in the house, unplugged the cable lines and reattached (to ensure proper fit), I unplugged and reset the router, then plugged all the boxes back in.  Bubkis.  Someone suggested that VoIP can cause issues, so I unplugged that, rebooted the router, still nothing.  I am very frustrated that it doesn't work and we can't watch anything on VOD.  I'm also frustrated that we have continual issues with our boxes (and they are all different - standard, HD, and HD DVR).  Someone please help us!

PS. theparanorm, any relation to paranorman?

0 Likes
cklem
I have the same problem. It is to the point that I am not going to puchase anymore VOD movies. The picture and sound is very choppy.
0 Likes