VOD Issues

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

VOD Issues

Message 1 of 4
(8,338 Views)

Having issues with our VOD on all three TVs.  The picture and sound is choppy.  It is so bad that you can't watch anything.  I looked online and Verizon said that VoIP can cause issues, so I disconnected it, reset the router, but still have the problem.  I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the router, but not sure how to fix it.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: VOD Issues

Message 2 of 4
(8,242 Views)

I have had the same issues for 3 months. Get the run around when asking for support. Had 3 visits from tech support and nothing ever comes of it. I have 3 PC's online, 1 HD DVR TV with the VOD that has not been used since day 1, and 2 other TV's.

Not happy that we can not use VOD on our primary big-screen. Love some insight... Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(8,209 Views)

I have tried everything I've seen listed on the boards short of replacing my boxes.  I have unplugged all the boxes in the house, unplugged the cable lines and reattached (to ensure proper fit), I unplugged and reset the router, then plugged all the boxes back in.  Bubkis.  Someone suggested that VoIP can cause issues, so I unplugged that, rebooted the router, still nothing.  I am very frustrated that it doesn't work and we can't watch anything on VOD.  I'm also frustrated that we have continual issues with our boxes (and they are all different - standard, HD, and HD DVR).  Someone please help us!

PS. theparanorm, any relation to paranorman?

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 4
(7,950 Views)
I have the same problem. It is to the point that I am not going to puchase anymore VOD movies. The picture and sound is very choppy.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.