VOD Menu issues
ldm1701
Enthusiast - Level 2

Good day, I am hoping to make sense to someone at Vz. Talking to online reps. appears they are unsure of my meaning.

Since yesterday afternoon when I go to FiOS main menu I get the list of options fine. But when I go down to VOD there usually are 3 movies shown off to the right. All I see are 3 movie reel icons (placeholders?) with vod under them.

I go into the VOD section and in the series section the 1st screen has a couple of spots with the same icons.

I have reset/unplugged router and both my DVR & HD box. Tel. support even reset ONT. Now last night she said a tech would be sent out. This morning they said no, it was being worked on in the field. 2x the automated system called to see if problem was resolved. When I select no I am put in touch with a tel. tech support person. But it is kind of difficult to explain to them. Maybe they don't have access to a tv to check as I try to explain. I have no problem accessing the VOD programs (so far). I am just trying to figure out what is up with the menus. Tyhe tkt. they opened is {edited for privacy}, I can not see what is in the ticket, but it still is listed as open. Am I making any sense here? TIA

0 Likes
Re: VOD Menu issues
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ldm1701,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes