Re: VOD Not enough Credits for Purchase
fury1995

FYI.. not the first time. First page of google search:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/FiOS-TV-Programming/Not-enough-credits/td-p/320595

0 Likes
goolie13

Same thing is happening to me also.  Was watching a few on demand FREE tv shows and then suddenly couldn't access them anymore. Kept getiting the credits error message.  Two phone call attempts to verizon.  First one put me thru in spanish instead of english - don't no why.  Second attempt got me a person who tried to reset but thought there was a technical problem since there were a lot of calls coming in all of a sudden for same issue.  Switched me to technical support for after waiting for awhile decided to hang up. Hopefully this will be fixed by tomorrow.

0 Likes
jonstrong1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sadly, I'm running into the exact same problem (New Jersey). Now that my $100 FIOS triple pay promotion is over, and I'm paying $200/month, I'm experiencing the same problem that has apparently occurred a few times over the past 3 years -- and cannot get through to customer service. I go through several minutes worth of annoying impersonal voice menus, and wind up with a fast busy signal. I call 1-800-verizon, go through several other menus -- and wind up with a fast busy signal.

Total disgrace that one of the worlds largest telecomm providers, with the best technology in the industry - cannot provide a more credible and robust consumer experience. Disgraceful.

0 Likes
MrsReilly
Verizon "customer service" is such a sham. They have built up such an impenatrible fortress of automated crap it is impossible to actually get ahold of someone. We are all paying for a service that is not being delivered, therefore, wouldn't it make sense we get a credit for the time/inconvenience of not getting what we paid for? Just saying...
0 Likes
ldmcghee
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having issue, although it gives you a different error message if you try showtime content (I am a showtime subscriber).  Did the technician provide any guidance as to when the issue would be resolved?

0 Likes
jonstrong1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Despite trying the phone route 4 times, and trying "live chat" 3 times, I never reached a human being. No meaningful reply whatsoever.

0 Likes
atomis123
Enthusiast - Level 2

NoShoreMA Contributor NoShoreMA Posts: 2 Registered: 11-05-2011 0

Kudos Re: Not enough credits to purchase Video on Demand?

Options 11-05-2011 06:49 PM

"This happened to me earlier. Go to Menu and select Customer Support. Select In Home Agent. I tried to reboot (only gave me different error code). Select Set Top Box Auto Correct. This seemed to have done the trick. What do you know.....I am watching the movie that shut down when this all started. Good Luck!"

this worked for me too wanted to post this over you guys to try as well thanks NoShoreMA

0 Likes
shogunloser

Glad your issue was resolved, I tried that approach and di not work for me. Bumping this message until a technician provides an explanation for this 2 and a half year issue.

0 Likes