VOD Service
ract
Contributor - Level 1

In years gone by when I was a Comcast customer, didn't care for VOD because I saw most movies in the theater (still preferred method).  In recent years, I have taken to VOD mainly due to hearing loss and availability of CC.  However, the FIOS VOD menu is much more difficult to navigate than Comcast and gets worse with each update.  Also, FIOS seems to have less selection, particularly for new movies.  FIOS seems to think if it looks attractive, it will work well.

However, I am stuck with it for the time being, so I have some questions.  When navigating the menu, sometimes two selections are provided for the same movie; one is marked Flexview and the other has no Flexview marking.  What is the difference?  When selecting a movie to get the detailed info, there are two options, one for "rent" and the other to "buy".  I don't understand what the "buy" option gets you.  Some movies have only the "buy" option.

0 Likes
Re: VOD Service
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

If you rent a movie you can only watch it for the 24-48 window the movie states. If you buy it, you can watch it indefinitely with no extra fees. Flex view not only allows you to watch it from your TV, but also your computer and smart phone.  

0 Likes