VOD Subscription Error

VOD Subscription Error

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor sangreal
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(4,617 Views)

Whenever I try to watch anything from HBO On Demand, I'm getting "You are not subscribed ot this package. If you would like to order, select "Subscribe Now" option. [VOD_46] Technical Info: Not entitled for subscription.

Clicking through prompts me to add the HBO Package to my account for an additional $15.99 or whatever. The problem, of course, is that I'm already subscribed to HBO -- via the HBO & Cinemax combo package. Cinemax VOD is working fine, and the actual HBO channels work fine too. I've always been subscribed to HBO since signing up for FiOS back in 2007, so I'm not sure why I'm suddenly having this problem this week.

3 REPLIES 3
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 4
(4,572 Views)

Yeah, this is a somewhat random occurance.  Should be working if you check now!

-CharlesH

Contributor sangreal
Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(4,553 Views)

Thanks! Just tested and its working fine now

Contributor cold40
Contributor
Message 4 of 4
(4,469 Views)
This is the same problem i am having ever since i added cinemax to our movie package bundle - we can only get vod cinemax but none of the others - how can i get this corrected?
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.