Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

VOD error code 271-anyone had this problem???????

Contributor
Contributor

VOD error code 271-anyone had this problem???????

Message 1 of 1
(4,497 Views)

I recently got an HD set upbox so I could watch  HD on demand movies, which 99% of the movies are now. I installed it and then got this error message.....VOD 271. VOD temporarily onavailable, Please try again later.  I have been on the phone with verizon for over a week. They reset my STB a million times, had me reboot my router, reactivated my STB. The network tech told me to unsubscribe to VOD and then resubsribe and that will fix the problem. That was a two day process through customer service.... That didnt work. Then they sent me a new box. That didnt work. Diagnostics show that everything is working at my end. Now the issue is escalated with another network tech area.  I am not optimistic that verizon has any idea how to fix this issue. Anyone have this problem and if so, what can you advise?????  I am moving my business to Comcast if they can't get it figured out. I am losing patience.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.