VOD issues
jack60r

Has any one heard back from Verizon on the picture quality issues constant breakup of the video makes it pretty much useless they even gave me a replacement HD DVR set top box same probelm. 

0 Likes
Re: VOD issues
mobyric1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Either insufficient 1550 light @ your ont (red or amber video light on ont) or more likely a signal issue at that coax outlet. Could be loose or faulty connectors (don't forget there are connectors behind the wall-plate and at the main splitter)  Splitters also periodically fail. A tech with a meter to test for signal level and errors should be able to track the problem down fairly easily.

0 Likes
jack60r

Thanks,

I figured it was an RF issue but tech support does the same thing reboot the box and has me run diagnostics as long as the S/N says good thats were they say everything fine have no issues with the OTN according to the status lights.

0 Likes
jack60r

One other quick question also experiencing audio static on all channels especially when there is an increase in sound effects in movies. Is VOD the only channels that go thru the router or is it all of them?Thanks.

0 Likes