Switch Account

VOD options

Highlighted
Contributor xboarder
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(4,390 Views)

Does anyone know if VZ offers any major network VOD?  Before the Fall season kicks in, I was hoping to be able to watch Survivor or Greys' Anatomy on VOD.  Also, are there any VOD offerings for other channels, such as HGTV, Discovery, etc.?  If not, anyone know of any future releases of these options?

This is probably the only good part of having Comccccccassstttt.

2 REPLIES 2
Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V
Message 2 of 3
(4,381 Views)

@xboarder wrote:

Does anyone know if VZ offers any major network VOD?  Before the Fall season kicks in, I was hoping to be able to watch Survivor or Greys' Anatomy on VOD.  Also, are there any VOD offerings for other channels, such as HGTV, Discovery, etc.?  If not, anyone know of any future releases of these options?

This is probably the only good part of having Comccccccassstttt.

Yes, Verizon offers some network VOD, including alot of CBS content.  I don't think ABC is on though.  HGTV, Discovery, etc. are also included.  You should be able to see the entire VOD list at https://www36.verizon.com/fiostv/web/UnProtected/AllListings.aspx.  
Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 3 of 3
(4,380 Views)

The simple answer to your question is YES.

Verizon offers a variety of SD and HD programs from NBC and CBS. I have not seen ABC or FOX offerings. They also offer SD and HD programming from Discovery, HDnet, Smothsonian, National Geographic and a number of other non-major network channels. They seem to be expanding their VOD offerings, almost weekly. 

I cannot compare Verizon VOD with Comcast since I have not had Comcast for some time. I have seen posters state that Comcast VOD is more robust. If it is, with the recent additions, Verizon cannot be very far behind, if behind at all.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.