VOD problems
hbagwell369
Enthusiast - Level 1

When I go to play anything on my VOD, a box pops up with the message:

"We are unable to process your request at this time. Your selection is not available on the system. Please make another selection. [VOD_212]"

This comes up for any movie I select. Anyone know what it means? I reset the box and still nothing.

Re: VOD problems
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

It sounds like your not making contact with the VOD server. Try rebooting your router and then check to make sure that the STB goes online.  Menu-->settings-->system info. It will either say Offline or online at the bottom.

If your ONLINE and you have rebooted the router, then contact TS. 888-553-1555

0 Likes
Jason12342

I get the same message on a pretty regular basis--mostly at night.  Rebooting does nothing; however, VOD usually comes back the next day in my case.  Unfortunately, I very rarely need it during the day.

0 Likes
True1y
I'm having the same problem. As Jason ^...and it is really making me mad. It only happens at night when I want to watch tv.
0 Likes
amatern
Enthusiast - Level 2

Having the same problem - same error message.  Power cycling my router and cable box don't seem like the best options.  Is there a technical reason why this is happening?  Internet is connected, box sees the internet ....

0 Likes