VOD problems

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

VOD problems

Message 1 of 5
(5,832 Views)

When I go to play anything on my VOD, a box pops up with the message:

"We are unable to process your request at this time. Your selection is not available on the system. Please make another selection. [VOD_212]"

This comes up for any movie I select. Anyone know what it means? I reset the box and still nothing.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V

Re: VOD problems

Message 2 of 5
(5,813 Views)

It sounds like your not making contact with the VOD server. Try rebooting your router and then check to make sure that the STB goes online.  Menu-->settings-->system info. It will either say Offline or online at the bottom.

If your ONLINE and you have rebooted the router, then contact TS. 888-553-1555

====================================================================================

Error exists between keyboard and chair.
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 5
(5,746 Views)

I get the same message on a pretty regular basis--mostly at night.  Rebooting does nothing; however, VOD usually comes back the next day in my case.  Unfortunately, I very rarely need it during the day.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 5
(4,869 Views)
I'm having the same problem. As Jason ^...and it is really making me mad. It only happens at night when I want to watch tv.
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 5 of 5
(2,694 Views)

Having the same problem - same error message.  Power cycling my router and cable box don't seem like the best options.  Is there a technical reason why this is happening?  Internet is connected, box sees the internet ....

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.