VOD - video and audio always choppy
vega1

Maybe someone here can help me out. Whenever I try to play a movie on demand, the video and audio are always choppy! It doesn't matter if I purchase the movie or try to to play a free one with the premium subscription service. When I watch regular TV or when I watch something I recorded on DVR the video and audio are fine. I haven't been able to watch ANYTHING on demand because of this issue, very disappointing. If anyone has any suggestions, that would be great!  Thanks!!!

0 Likes
Re: VOD - video and audio always choppy
VZ_JoeD
Contributor - Level 1

I suggest you change a coax setting in your router.  Try the steps below to configure the router setting.  Test and let me know if it helps, Thanks.

Log into your router by typing 192.168.1.1 on your address bar of any explorer web page.

on the router login screen type in admin for user name and password or password 1 for your password

on main page click on the blue globe Broadband connection

next click on the top row which is the rule name column selection COAX

next click settings button on bottom

change your coax link setting from 1-1150mhz  to AUTO

click apply.

Logout of the router on left side

0 Likes
vega1

Thanks Joe for your response. I'll let you know how it works.

0 Likes
vega1

I tried the settings you told me too, but it's still choppy. Thanks again for your help. Do you have any other suggestions?

0 Likes
VZ_JoeD
Contributor - Level 1

If you send me your billing tele# in a private message and leave me a time to call you tomorrow we can discuss this further.

0 Likes