VZ Customer Service Is HORRIBLE!!!
thomps1278

I have recently spent a large portion of time on the phone with Verizon. This has left me with a very bitter taste! Last Monday I spent over 4 hours of time on the phone with a large portion being on hold, transferred, hung up on, before finally getting resolution of my issue. That left me extremely frustrated. A request for a follow up phone call from a senior membership of customer service and have yet to receive a phone call.

Today, I once again have encountered the same issues while trying to get an answer to a simple question that I request an explanation on. Having to explain my situation over and OVER to different people, getting asked every time I am transferred, my name, account number, and what state I am calling from. I am so extremely frustrated with the customer service, I am seriously looking at other cable/internet options. I have never experienced such bad customer service with a NATIONAL company like Verizon. It is insane the lack of competent individuals and the frustration that customers have to experience to get resolution to their issues. Once again, I am reqeusting an additional phone call from a senior membership of customer service but all honesty find it unlikely that will happen!

Thank you to Joe in the Billing Department for being so kind and finally getting resolution of my issue!

0 Likes
Re: VZ Customer Service Is HORRIBLE!!!
cwt123

They told me they would be at my house today from 1pm to 5pm. They never showed. I called they have been giving me the run around. 2 people told me they would give me a call with an update which never happened. Customer service is truly horrible.

0 Likes
Re: VZ Customer Service Is HORRIBLE!!!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Please try again in the morning and let us know how you make out.

0 Likes