Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

Vanishing hard drive space

SOLVED
thejoker
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Vanishing hard drive space

Message 1 of 2
(3,532 Views)

My DVR says it is currently 49% full but only has just over 5hrs of SD programming on it (7216 STB)?

What do I do to get my space back and not lose the programs that are currently recorded?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KenAF
Silver Contributor IV
Silver Contributor IV

Re: Vanishing hard drive space

Message 2 of 2
(3,508 Views)

@thejoker wrote:

My DVR says it is currently 49% full but only has just over 5hrs of SD programming on it (7216 STB)?

What do I do to get my space back and not lose the programs that are currently recorded?

Unplug the box for 30 seconds.

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
KenAF
Silver Contributor IV
Silver Contributor IV

Re: Vanishing hard drive space

Message 2 of 2
(3,509 Views)

@thejoker wrote:

Unplug the box for 30 seconds.

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.

View solution in original post

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.