Verizon Account Management is a Joke.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Verizon Account Management is a Joke.

Message 1 of 3
(589 Views)

I have 3 different accounts with Verizon and for some reason they cannot separate 2 of them.   One of the accounts I have is strictly a phone account and it's a number I use for business. (It's just a residential account and one time I called it a business number when talking to Verizon and oh man I got stuck in transferred call hell)  

The other account I have is a home account with everything Phone , Internet, TV with all premium channels and the fastest internet they offer.  Close to the 300 per month.  

I also have a business wireless account with 6 or 7 phones that I provide for a few employees.   This set up has caused me a lot of stress with Verizon.  The problem du jour is I made a call on my phone only account the other day and when it was offer the associated all of my logins online to that account.  Apparently  that controls the premium channels and now those are gone. With everything I spend about 12k per year with Verizon and the services are all great individually but when it comes to this part I have not found them to be very good. 

My biggest fear is that I’ll need to call them tomorrow to straighten it out.  I’m afraid all my services will be cut off by some well-intentioned yet silo’d employee who tries to help but ends up totally screwing up my account.

Anyone at Verizon willing to help a consumer and small business owner who spends a lot of money with Verizon please let me know. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: Verizon Account Management is a Joke.

Message 2 of 3
(545 Views)

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer that solved your issue as the accepted solution.

Highlighted
Employee Employee
Employee

Re: Verizon Account Management is a Joke.

Message 3 of 3
(481 Views)

Hello and good morning baboo51,

We attempted to reach out to you to resolve you issue but we didn't get a response. Our team would like to help you out! Please post in this thread if you still need assistance. Have a wonderful weekend.

Thank you,

-Rachel

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.