Switch Account

Verizon Account website useless !!!

Verizon Account website useless !!!

Contributor rkkeller
Contributor
Message 1 of 6
(5,342 Views)

I used to be able to go to my account online and add receivers, change packages and all kinds of things but

now everything I try to do takes me to a screen that says to call to make changes.  Then I call the number

given and they tell me thats for new customers only and gave me another number to call.

WTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

5 REPLIES 5
Copper Contributor hofs1
Copper Contributor
Message 2 of 6
(5,337 Views)
I get the same thing it takes me back to some Budle page. I thought it was just my account so i feel better. Not that it helps you any but at least your not alone....Smiley Very Happy
Gold Contributor IV
Gold Contributor IV
Message 3 of 6
(5,316 Views)

Rkkeller

It is possible that they changed it up a little bit as we were having some issues with customer's orders falling out on the online side. I'm quite sure that this is only temporary and not permanent.

Copper Contributor hofs1
Copper Contributor
Message 4 of 6
(5,300 Views)
FYI its been like this for 3 weeks now.
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 5 of 6
(5,271 Views)
This has actually never worked for me in the year that I've had FIOS.  I've tried multiple types of orders:  add STB, change internet speeds, change programming package, add HBO, remove HBO, etc.
Highlighted
Copper Contributor jklBruin
Copper Contributor
Message 6 of 6
(5,249 Views)
Aside from being way too slow, there are huge usability issues with the verizon website. you'd think a communication company would have a clue how to help customers communicate with them, especially customers who want to spend more money and order additional services. so disappointing.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.