Verizon Call Assistant Washington State
sweetpea
Enthusiast - Level 2

Every time I view my account I get offered call assistant (which I really want).  I try to order it and it never gets completed.  I finally called Verizon and they filled the order, yet still... nothing.  Is there a place to download it once the order is complete?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Call Assistant Washington State
Justin46
Legend

I have had Verizon Call Assistant for a month or so, works OK, needs some improvement, but I do find it useful.

When I was offered the service and signed up, I received an email telling me it was all ready to go, and how to get the client software, etc. I followed the instructions, downloaded the software, customized everything, but I could not get it to work, it just would not tell me the phone was ringing or log any calls. I eventually called the VCA Help Desk at 1-888-483-5156 and they were able to figure out that the setup for my account was missing one final step, even though the email said all was done. It took them maybe 30 minutes, called me back, we tested, and it worked.

Who did you contact about the order being filled, the VCA Help Desk or somewhere else in Verizon? I suggest you try the number above, when I contacted them they were great.

Justin
Verizon FiOS TV, Internet, and phone
IMG 1.5.0
Keller, TX

0 Likes