Verizon FIOS technicians are liars!!!!
bbyfish

My FIOS service is start on November 1, but technicians didn't bring the wall jack. I asked the technical support and ask for wall jack in few days, they come and then leave because they still didn' t bring the wall jack!!!!

On November 16, I asked them to bring me the wall jack again, and they said the closest available data is November 26, and I need to pay technician fee for this. Today, is the November 26, they totally didn't show up! I made phone call and asked for the reason,  customer service cheat me to say that the technician is stuck on the previous user, and wil come to my house after he finish his current work. I asked how long it will take, he said the technician will reach me soon and let me wait. Until now, 9:00 pm, there is no phone call, no text from technician. The only text I received couple minutes ago is tell me to reschedule. I am not at the Delaware and asked my friend waiting in my house, and he spend whole day to wait. And I have been charge $90 for no show technician. 

How Verizon is become the company that make money by cheating??????

0 Likes
Re: Verizon FIOS technicians are liars!!!!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi bbyfish,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon FIOS technicians are liars!!!! (Continue!!)
bbyfish

My FIOS service is start on November 1, but technicians didn't bring the wall jack. I asked the technical support and ask for wall jack in few days, they come and then leave because they still didn' t bring the wall jack!!!!

On November 16, I asked them to bring me the wall jack again, and they said the closest available data is November 26, and I need to pay technician fee for this. Today, is the November 26, they totally didn't show up! I made phone call and asked for the reason,  customer service cheat me to say that the technician is stuck on the previous user, and wil come to my house after he finish his current work. I asked how long it will take, he said the technician will reach me soon and let me wait. Until now, 9:00 pm, there is no phone call, no text from technician. The only text I received couple minutes ago is tell me to reschedule. I am not at the Delaware and asked my friend waiting in my house, and he spend whole day to wait. And I have been charge $90 for no show technician. 

How Verizon is become the company that make money by cheating??????

After that, I rescheduled the time which is December 3, but only one technician came and actually need two. So we have another appointment on December 5, but again, until now, no one shows up!!!!!!!! My other TVs can been used still!!!!!!!!

This dishonest thing happended three times!!!! T!!H!!R!!E!!E!! T!!I!!M!!E!!S!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon FIOS technicians are liars!!!! (Continue!!)
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi bbyfish,

We have reopened your Private Support Case. Please access your case through your profile page by following the instructions posted earlier. The support agents do not monitor the public boards and will need to hear from you in the Private Support area before they can begin assisting you.

0 Likes