Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Verizon FiOS DVR Storage Expansion

HelloExactly
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Verizon FiOS DVR Storage Expansion

Message 11 of 16
(3,040 Views)

When i say "my STB's" i mean from the MyVerizon page.  This link might work..

https://www36.verizon.com/fiostv/web/members/MySetTopBoxes.aspx

rmm721
Contributor
Contributor

Message 12 of 16
(3,011 Views)

Ok, been this long so I don't mind waiting a bit long. My question is........................ Is there a list of compatible eSATA expanders available yet? I would like to have it on hand when 1.9 rolls out

Keyboards
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Message 13 of 16
(3,002 Views)

No official list from Verizon as of yet.  Don't know when they will actually release one.

Many of us in the test group have been using the Western Digital My Book AV DVR Expander 1 TB (WDBABT0010HBK).

!! THIS IS NOT OFFICIAL AND PURCHASE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK !!

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
rmm721
Contributor
Contributor

Message 14 of 16
(2,992 Views)

Thanks for the quick response, that is the one ckecking reviews on, but will wait until more info rolls out from Verizon

Redup1
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 15 of 16
(2,960 Views)

Verizon got my DVR remote following the upgrade to the new 500GB DVR on Monday 7 Mar, late afternoon.  Took them some time and about 3 hours of mine, but up and running and love the new DVR.

I received the 2nd replacement for my second DVR today, installed it and within 15 minutes I had two 500GB DVRs up and running.  Thanks Verizon.....just to bad that it cost me $80 for additional storage space!!

nightmeower
Contributor
Contributor

Message 16 of 16
(970 Views)
I just came back to FiOS from a cable company. The price difference between each finally became negligible. I used the same drive that you were using with my cable company DVR but it will not pick up through the UI. Any ideas? AdvThanksance!!!
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.