Switch Account

Verizon Fios DVS - Delete select shows within folder (but not entire folder)

Verizon Fios DVS - Delete select shows within folder (but not entire folder)

Highlighted
Contributor kaynyny
Contributor

I'm new to Verizon Fios and am wondering if there is a way to delete select shows within a folder, without deleting the entire folder or without having to delete each show individually.  For example, there are seven shows in a folder and I would like to delete five of the shows, but keep the remaining two.  I used to have Time Warner (Spectrum) cable and deleting only select shows was done by a simple check of a box beside the listed episode.  Verizon Fios seems to permit only the individiual show deletion or the entire folder deletion -- nothing in between.  Any advice is appreciated because I'm about to lose my mind over what should be a very straightforward option.

1 REPLY 1
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Unfortunately not.

But you can go through the shows one at a time. Hit button c to delete them

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.