Re: Verizon Fios v. Directv
Gus_Gutz
Enthusiast - Level 3

Not on either of my boxes. Any VOD has that function blocked. I have tried on dozens of shows and none of them allows that function. 

0 Likes
BrianC
Contributor - Level 3

Mine works just like spacedebris mentioned.  I have the 7216 DVR and the 2500 SD box and both work just fine with the on-demand functions (FF, REW, Pause, etc.) with the exception of certain network on demand shows as previously noted (notably NBC shows on demand block these functions).  Sounds like there may be a technical issue for you.

0 Likes
wtech16

Your answer to Dvr is tablo.  Tablo is ota broadcasting.   All you need is an antenna, and hard drive.   With the dvr refurbished that the company does for homes and businesses,  you're really paying a lot more.   

Roku streaming is the option for movies and shows.  Tivo someone mentioned.  If anyone has questions inbox me.

Did you know with satellite you can hoist an antenna up and get just as awesome quality content and even better?

0 Likes
wtech16

Comcast sportsnet is on roku.   To everyone do the math.  I wish I could help everyone so , sit down,  look at the numbers and do the math.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes