Switch Account

Verizon Media Manager crashes on Mac every time I start it.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Verizon Media Manager crashes on Mac every time I start it.

Message 1 of 3
(3,233 Views)

Verizon Media Manager worked on my Mac for a few weeks and then started crashing every time as soon as I start the application.  Anyone else having this problem, and if so, how did you solve it?

thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Verizon Media Manager crashes on Mac every time I start it.

Message 2 of 3
(3,155 Views)

Hi macguy918, sorry you're having issues with Media Manager. First confirm you are using a MAC OS X 10.4.11 or greater. If you are you can try uninstalling your current Media Manager & download the updated version at www.verizon.com/mediamanager. Hope this helps.

Kim
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

Re: Verizon Media Manager crashes on Mac every time I start it.

Message 3 of 3
(3,107 Views)

I tried using media manager on my Mac right after the mac version was available. I had nothing but problems and actually lost my internet all together. When I removed media manager everything went back to normal. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.