Verizon Online Chat sez the new 500 GB DVR is not available in Plano, TX, does this sound right?
mphare
Contributor - Level 2

I just got off chat with Verizon about ordering FiOS TV and 3 x DVRs. They told me the high capacity DVR is still not available in my area (Plano, TX). Is anyone in my area using the new hi-capacity DVR ???

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Online Chat sez the new 500 GB DVR is not available in Plano, TX, does this sound right?
Hubrisnxs
Legend
They may have told you what they heard from others and also because they can't order it for you anyways. The only way to get one is by signing up on line at www.Verizon.com/fiostvcentral. Log in and then click on tv and after that click on my stb. Then you'll see an ad about 'getting more out of your dvr'

Fill out the info and they will send you an upgrade link in a 3-5 days. Im pretty sure there is an upgrade fee of 39.99

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Online Chat sez the new 500 GB DVR is not available in Plano, TX, does this sound right?
Hubrisnxs
Legend
0 Likes
planofiosuser
Enthusiast - Level 3
It is available in Plano because we got ours. After receiving the email that we could upgrade we went into the store and exchanged ours out.
mphare
Contributor - Level 2

Cool.. was there an upgrade fee?

0 Likes
MarkG
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's $39.99 I do believe and applied to your next bill.

0 Likes