Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I tried to place a trouble call because of my fios TV pixalating (Unsure of spelling of that word). I was informed that I might be charged for the service (it will be up to the technician).
Why does Verizon charge customers additional money for service agreements and then say that you still may have to pay for the service. I pay additional money every month to cover inside wire problems. I pay extra each month for Television Service. I am then told that it does not matter that I pay for this, I may be charged for a service call based upon the whims of a technician.
those inside wire plans are for phones service only. not for tv service or data/internet service. that should have been told to you though, they should have made that clear. they don't offer tv plans or data/internet wiring plans.