Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

Verizon Should Stop Offering Maintenance Agreements

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Verizon Should Stop Offering Maintenance Agreements

Message 1 of 2
(2,098 Views)

I tried to place a trouble call because of my fios TV pixalating (Unsure of spelling of that word).  I was informed that I might be charged for the service (it will be up to the technician).

Why does Verizon charge customers additional money for service agreements and then say that you still may have to pay for the service.  I pay additional money every month to cover inside wire problems.  I pay extra each month for Television Service.  I am then told that it does not matter that I pay for this, I may be charged for a service call based upon the whims of a technician.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Verizon Should Stop Offering Maintenance Agreements

Message 2 of 2
(2,063 Views)

those inside wire plans are for phones service only.   not for tv service or data/internet service.   that should have been told to you though, they should have made that clear.   they don't offer tv plans or data/internet wiring plans.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.