Verizon!!!
Jmartinez88

So Let Me Start Off On My Rant Here.

Okay First I Brought My Business Over From Nextel To Verizon Wireless For Push To Talk 25 Lines. Sales Men Promised Us Far Superior Service And Then Gave Us Yankee Tickets For Switching Over (Incentive).

After 3 Months We Had Terrible Reception Issues And A Range Extender Was Installed in our Office.

And Calls Would Drop In Our Office Bronx Location And Tech's From Manhattan Would Drop Calls On the regular. We Complained, Our Rep {edited for privacy} Avoided Calls And E-mails And Saying We Had To deal With Corporate 800 # They Didn't Care About Our Issues. So We Pulled All the lines and went With AT&T Far Superior Especially On phones Ability To Surf Talk and Text All At the Same Time. Reception And Internet speeds much better.

NOW For the Fios Horror story.

I Had A Horrible Hack Job of A new Installation of Fios In My Condominium.

I was Dissatisfied With my installation for numerous Reasons. First the technician made huge 1" holes in my wall and ran the cable without any kind of grommet making it UGLY. Second He Installed the power to the fios Panel into a switched outlet that controls my hi hat's (Recessed Lighting) in my ceiling, and now I have to leave these lights on in order for my Fios To work; otherwise I will Be running on battery Backup and hear an annoying BEEP! Third there is conduit for the fios on the outside of the condominium , yet he chose to run the wire outside the conduit and zip tie to it. Fourth he left a mess inside the closet of debris from drilling  and his waste of materials. Fifth The technician told me to return my old fios boxes myself?! I had Fios Stoop Boxes and a modem from my old address yet he chose to issue me new ones. Horrible, Just HORRIBLE! I have already Attempted to resolve this problem by calling customer service Three Times and once By Chat. I made Two Ticket Numbers in a week and a supervisor was supposed to report back to me 24-48  hours , it was 8 days with NO call Back!!! I FEEL NO ONE AT YOUR COMPANY CARES!! This installation was NOT free and I am entitled to a quality installation done in a neat manor if I am paying!!

I Sent this in certified mail  to general correspondence & lets see what happens,

Ps add Insult to injury **Confimed apointment after Chat to resolve issue

they called me at 8pm on a friday appointment date Saying Oh I Can't Make It Because i Cant work in the dark now.

Who told you to wait till 8?! stood home 2 Days Lost Pay $300 a Day. Waiting For Verizon, If they Dont Resolve this im DONE! Going To Local Cable, Much Cheaper And Smaller Company that Cares More.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Again!!!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Jmartinez88,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Jmartinez88,

We are going to close your case. Sorry for the inconvenience with the FiOS service, but we were able to get you in touch with the supervising tech of the area who will continue to investigate.

Thanks,

Rachel_VZ

0 Likes
Jmartinez88

Manager Him Self hasn't Called only the assistant, and he couldn't handle the situation,

I still Feel The Least Verizon Could Do For their Terrible Service Is offer Me Some free service for 6 months or a 50% discounted year, I really Have A Bad Taste In My Mouth With Verizon, And Im Having Buyers Remorse,  I Want To Give Verizon The Benifit of the Doubt, Before I jumpship to cable But Verizon is not making me want to stay,

0 Likes