Verizon TV Online Services not working (HBOGo, et cetera)
PVH1
Enthusiast - Level 1

None of the Verizon TV Online services work for me. HBOGo, MaxGo, TNT, et cetera, none of it will work. I sign in, and I get the following message: "To watch movies, you will need to subscribe to FiOS TV with HBO." I am subscribed. I get the same error (just replace "HBO" with the name of various channels) from MaxGo, et cetera.  I've attempted to use Verizon's Live Chat support, but they were of no help, and claimed to have opened a support ticket, but that apparently never happened. What should I do now?

Re: Verizon TV Online Services not working (HBOGo, et cetera)
kittyperry1
Enthusiast - Level 1
I'm having the same issue. I can't get any help for this problem from the Verizon customer support phone number and the chat service is down. God bless Verizon for their horrible customer service and for their shotty technology.
Esterling
Enthusiast - Level 1
I'm getting the same error today. The chat service is worthless. Was there ever a resolution to this or did it just start working again on its own? Thanks.
PJL
Master - Level 3

Try again -- mine appears back up and working on PC and tablet.

FYI I also and single sign on (SSO) issues at the same time.  I had to sign in multiple times on multiple pages.  This seems corrected to.  I had tweeted Verizon FiOS Support earlier about it, received a quick response back that it was being worked, and now it seems solved.  The Twitter team seems the most responsive way to get a problem to Verizon.

0 Likes
mjp3md1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm having the same problem and it isn't magically fixing itself. Do I just have to wait until the stars align?

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

The general outage from last weekend was resolved.  I just logged in with no issues.  If you are still having issues, clear all cookies, ensure session cookies are enable, and clear the SSL state in the Internet Settings content settings.  Then try again. 

0 Likes
CosmicRay
Enthusiast - Level 1

Nope, HBOGo is not working.  Cleared cookies and everything on Firefox.

Single Sign-On Error

PJL
Master - Level 3

@CosmicRay wrote:

Nope, HBOGo is not working.  Cleared cookies and everything on Firefox.

Single Sign-On Error

That sounds like a bad SSL State problem that I've seen.  I have no idea how to clear the SSL state contents on Firefox, but in IE it's under the contents tab.  Clearing the SSL state fixed the problem.  It's when the various sites get out of synchronization when trying to use an authenticated SSL SSO authorization.

0 Likes
CosmicRay
Enthusiast - Level 1

I installed Chrome.  Same thing.  Found info on clearing SSL state in Safari and Firefox.  Did them.  Same thing.

0 Likes
Havoc315
Enthusiast - Level 2
Having the same issue with hbo and sho apps