Re: Verizon can't or won't remove dead DVR from my equipment list
MandT1

Lawrence,

Thanks for your response; however I am unable to find on Verizon's web site (very confusing) where you need me to go to start a private support case.  Please send me a link where this needs to be completed in order to have my "ghost DVR boxes" removed.  I now have two, because two boxes have failed in the past 3 months.  Thanks so much for your help. 

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

MandT,

We have closed your private support case due to no response. Feel free to make a new post anytime you need our help.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes
Kracker1

I recently upgraded to Quantum Fios and during installation they had several bad DVR's. Finally got all installed and working fine except I now have two ghost DVR's in my list. How do I get these removed for good.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried cotnacting Verizon? Are they billing you for them?
This is mainly a user supported forum (although Verizon does pop in from time to time).

0 Likes
Kracker1

Not bill for them. Looking for direction. Already tried to contact Verizon and just keep getting the run around.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

I would try contacting them on twitter @verizonsupport.

I have had good succes that way for non-emergency items.

0 Likes