Re: Verizon is TERRIBLE!!!
Meaghan
Enthusiast - Level 1
My complaints relate purely to the cable service.
0 Likes
Meaghan
Enthusiast - Level 1
I completely understand that no one company will provide 100% satisfactory service to everyone. I am just reporting my experiences and frustrations. In my experience, I have had about an 85% failure rate when dealing with Verizon. It would be a completely different matter if I could call them up, report a problem, and get said problem resolved. That is not the case at all however I get shuffled around from one person to another and never get a solution. I have even called multiple times about the same problem and have gotten different answers. Only once have I ever gotten a tech who did more than try to reset my boxes and then send out a field technician. Cable service is something that people pay quite a bit of money for. I am not even asking for stellar customer care. I just want average customer care. I would like more than the standard robotic "I apologize for that..." I want something to be done about it.
0 Likes
Reaper
Enthusiast - Level 3
Meaghan: Yes, I agree that their customer service is terrible. Fortunately I have rarely needed to contact them. I'm sorry that has not been the case for you.
0 Likes
TheSanchez
Contributor - Level 2

Hello Meaghan,

I am sorry you have been getting the run around and conflicting answers when you called in.  If you like I would be happy to personally address any outstanding questions you have.  Just send me a PM. 

As far as FEARnet goes, yes they have not added any new titles in a little bit.  We generally recieve titles from them at the beginning of every month.  I confirmed with a representative from our VOD department down the hall that some new titles will be coming soon but could take another week or so before you see them. 

glyde23
Enthusiast - Level 3

@Meaghan wrote:
I completely understand that no one company will provide 100% satisfactory service to everyone. I am just reporting my experiences and frustrations. In my experience, I have had about an 85% failure rate when dealing with Verizon. It would be a completely different matter if I could call them up, report a problem, and get said problem resolved. That is not the case at all however I get shuffled around from one person to another and never get a solution. I have even called multiple times about the same problem and have gotten different answers. Only once have I ever gotten a tech who did more than try to reset my boxes and then send out a field technician. Cable service is something that people pay quite a bit of money for. I am not even asking for stellar customer care. I just want average customer care. I would like more than the standard robotic "I apologize for that..." I want something to be done about it.

I agree, I cannot stand those, "I apologize for that...." garbage.  I don't want to hear apologies, I want to hear results!

when I had my disagreement with Verizon earlier this year (which is still somewhat of an ongoing issue), I called to complain about my complaints, and they directed me to their retention department where they offered me additional discounts and gift cards.  So at the very least, see if you can swing that for your troubles.  You won't know until you ask.

In any event Meaghan, I wish you all the best in resolving your issues, and you are right, since we are paying a steep price for this service, we should, at the very least, receive average servitude.

0 Likes