Switch Account

Verizon is synonymous with incompetent

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Verizon is synonymous with incompetent

Message 1 of 5
(958 Views)

I ordered a multi room DVR service and my non DVR Set Top Box does not show my recordings. This is my second attempt to resolve the issue, but apparently Verizon is synonymous with incompetent. The last customer service agent I spoke to scheduled my repair service for 25 Dec 15 BECAUSE THAT IS EXACTLY LIKE 8-10 5 MAR 2015! This will be the third time someone has to come to my house to fix an issue. I have to continuously take time off of work because Verizon representatives can’t do a job correctly. I am now paying for a service I don’t receive. You guys have time to send Morse code about net neutrality BUT YOU CAN’T DO A SIMPLE JOB.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
MVP MVP
MVP

Re: Verizon is synonymous with incompetent

Message 2 of 5
(946 Views)

What model DVR and STB do you have?

I beleive there is an option to refresh DVR list.

Have you tried that?

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 5
(932 Views)

Have been trying to get to speak to a human being for the last 5 hours. They NEVER call back and I am so sorry I have Fios . I will trash them with all the energy I have. I am paying for channels I can't watch. But I can't get anyone to answer me. Even emails take 20 minutes to answer. Does anyone have 20 minutes to waste wating for verizon non customer service?

Highlighted
MVP MVP
MVP

Message 4 of 5
(924 Views)

What's the problem?

May be able to offer some suggestions.

If you have problems receiveng channels, does it happen on all your boxes or just some?

What errors are you getting on those channels?

They also have a chat option. Have you tried that?

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Highlighted
Gold Contributor II
Gold Contributor II

Message 5 of 5
(879 Views)

@just_as_sane wrote:

I ordered a multi room DVR service and my non DVR Set Top Box does not show my recordings.

I no longer have a DVR so I can't give specific instructions.  But there was a setting in the DVR menu that controlled that function.  Browse through the settings and you should find it. As I recall it was pretty obvious once I got to the right screen.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.