In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Two tv's -picture on tv goes blank while watching tv have to hit "guide" on remote then channel up or down then hit "ok" on remote picture comes back. Sometimes turning either tv on screenis blank follow same procedure as above. Settings on dashboard shows bad connectionto router. Tried uplugging power cord on router and also "resetting" still shows bad connection to router. Any ideas or might I just have a bad router. Router is seven years old.
Thanks for any help or suggestions.
The router won't do anything to the picture. It's just for on demand and the program guide. If you unplugged your router completely you would still have a picture. Now there could also be an underlying problem with router connection but it won't affect the picture.
Check your coax connections. Start at ont and make sure every connection is tight.
What model stbs do you have?