08-27-2012 08:27 PM - edited 08-27-2012 08:28 PM
And didnt bother telling me. So today, when I took my dish down and cut the coaxial cable from it, I lost all my TV service. No biggie right? I went and got two male coaxial ends, put em on, joined them together with a female to reconnect the coaxial wire......
still no service. What in the world did they do? I cant see where the line is coming from. Its on the outside of my house, two coaxials running up to my dish which are then plugged in at the top of the dish... transmitter? Then the cables go into the wall. On the other side of the wall, the technician placed the giant verizon box OVER wherever the wires come into so I have no way of seeing without taking that whole box off.
1) Why would they splice in to a satellite dish
2) why wouldnt joining the coaxials together create a connection again? (Itripple checked I joined them together properly)
3) On the verizon panel in the garage, i opened the service door and everything was lit up green EXCEPT for video. that one is red
4) I called verizon, they said it would be $90.00 dollars for them to come out and look at it and someodd dollars every half hour after that, plus whateve parts needed. **bleep** verizon.
5) the setup boxes, when turned on, say "Installing. This will take about a minute" and they just hang there forever....
We have not received a response in reference to your issue. Please repost if you are still experiencing a problem.