Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

Verizon technician messed up all the wires in the basment I have to wait a week to get it fixed?!?

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Verizon technician messed up all the wires in the basment I have to wait a week to get it fixed?!?

Message 1 of 2
(1,595 Views)

The verizon tech couldn't figure out how to work my kitchen wire.....after he left I tried and got it donw. I live in a 4 family house and he unhooked all of my downstairs neighbors wires to his Comcast TV and used those wires for me. My neighbor has Comcast coming today and now I have to go without tv for a week because that is the next available appt for a technician to repair the mistake Verizon tech made.....? Who does that?

I had a bad feeling going to Verizon, I am hoping they can come sooner and this  is an isolated incident?

UGH!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Verizon technician messed up all the wires in the basment I have to wait a week to get it fixed?

Message 2 of 2
(1,564 Views)

do you mean monday of next week, or a full 5 - 7 days? 

that isn't too normal. you may want to call in and try to get a sooner due date.  normally are 24-48 hour turn around time unless there was a heavy storm or anything that they are playing catch up because of.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.