Verizon unable to fix video problem after 3 visits...
mutterz
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have been having a problem accessing VOD after about 5 seconds of playing the video becomes so bad you can’t even tell what’s on. I have had three techs to my place and NONE could fix it. The first one re-ran off new wires, the second replaced the boxes and ONT and fiber line, the third places a bag over the ONT. I understand it’s because of cell inference but I barely get one bar in the basement. Keep in mind I am paying full price for service even though it’s never worked right for 3 months. I am convinced at this point you are unable to provide me a good steady service I am paying for. I don’t want any more techs to come to my house. Am I able to cancel my service that you CANT provide or will you next turn around and try and charge me a cancel fee just like you tried to charge me to rerun a line your tech messed up to begin with?

Has anybody else had anything like this happen? As far as I'm concerned there’s nothing else they can do. They replaced the Fiber line, ONT, cables and all boxes it still does not work.....

0 Likes
Re: Verizon unable to fix video problem after 3 visits...
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

In my experience it is usually a bad ONT or router. It could be the coax if there are staples going through it or a bad card back at the central office. The last one would affect other customers besides you.

0 Likes