Verizon works damaged my driveway
levn

Verizon has damaged my driveway, and it's impossible to get anyone to speak to about this issue.

I've opened a repair management ticket {edited for privacy} which got closed for some reason, and then opened another ticket {edited for privacy} which also gets no attention whatsoever.

What are my options to escalate this issue? Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon works damaged my driveway
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
jruud

This happened when they were laying the pipe for Fios in my neighborhood on 1/13/2023 in Boonton NJ.   I will have my driveway person fix this in the spring.  Where do I send the bill as the driveway was just redone 3 years ago and this is a shame.  

My grass will grow back but the driveway needs professional work.  

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jruud,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of this page. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes