Versus HD Frozen
quantum99

Last night Versus HD picture just froze. Sound is live and current but picture is froze on Red Wing Game shot.

So far Tech support has been less then helpful blaming the network.

Any suggestions or anyuone else encountering this?

0 Likes
Re: Versus HD Frozen
spy178
Enthusiast - Level 2
I had the same issue last night as well.  Audio was working, but the video was frozen on an image of a Bull Rider.  It better be working for tonights Bruins / Canadiens game!!
0 Likes
ransaldi
I have had that same issue numerous times during Hockey broadcasts.  It is always a frozen picture with audio on the HD channel.  The standard VS channel has both audio and video.
0 Likes
philhu
Contributor - Level 2

I hope this isn't a trend.

I was seeing it last night on FOX during 24.  It seems to happen when the picture has alot of black or white.  Hockey-white, 24 clock scenes-black backgrounds.

My TIVO does not see the problem.

The picture freezes 1-3 seconds but the audio keeps going.

0 Likes
spy178
Enthusiast - Level 2
Philhu, i think it is a different problem then the 1 you are reporting...The screen was frozen for at least an hour during last nights game, audio was working though.  I finally gave up and watched a movie instead.  I don't think it's an issue with my STB since others are reporting the same issue..my guess , since VS has had other HD issues this year is that it is an issue with the VS HD feed.
0 Likes