Very Bad Service
Marchalberstam
Is anyone else having bad service from this company. I have nothing but problems with this system, first the picture, then the wiring, then the screen freeze and now the DVR. It is a garbage system, but according to Verizon customer service no one else is having any problems.
0 Likes
Re: Very Bad Service
Snookered2
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's growing....

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

I've had the service for almost six years, and with the exception of one STB that failed (and was replaced over night) I haven't had any problems except for the occasional sign in issue with HBOGo, WatchESPN, etc. and the FiOS Mobile Android app, for which I was finally given a workaround that works and the assurances that the issue will be fixed in the next build.  My billing has always been correct.

0 Likes
dcamarra
Enthusiast - Level 2

PJ Glad to hear you dont have any problems. But i have a multitude of problems with the system the software etc. Billing if fine. 

DVR  stops, skips, sound is low, and now its not recording all my programs like it used to. And if i dont do the self fix through the menu at least once a week god knows what might happen. And i have one of the newer Cisco DVRs. The set top box in the bedroom does play what is recorded from the DVR but its slow and choppy when using fast forward. 

O and when i had direct TV if there was a conflict with mulitple programs recording at the same time it would record the conflicting program at the next avalible. Not vios it just lets you miss it.  I have to check my programs daily to make sure im not missing something.

0 Likes